Boys, we've been fleeced...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
There is no “inexpensive” or simple mod to the B&O to improve it. You need a signal processor, amp or amps wired in and decent speakers to front it.
I solved the problem w/o spending a dime!!
I’m pretty much deaf from Guns,Airplanes and Motorcycles, so my system SOUNDS GREAT!
I roll the windows down, turn up my Cheap Azzz B&O and Life is Bunderful:birgits_tiredcoffee:pepper::driver::head3: (is there a limit on emoji’s for one response?? Asking for a friend;) )
Also my KM3’s are VERY QUIET:)

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SGS delivered on the Stealth system. Waaay more bass than I was expecting. I am not an audiophile so please understand my opinion is just that, but the system is exactly what I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised by the difference the sound proofing portion of the pkg made prior to installing the sub. I would recommend this setup.
The only downside was lead time.

KevinMSmith71

Reaction score
SGS delivered on the Stealth system. Waaay more bass than I was expecting. I am not an audiophile so please understand my opinion is just that, but the system is exactly what I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised by the difference the sound proofing portion of the pkg made prior to installing the sub. I would recommend this setup.
The only downside was lead time.
How long did it take you to get it? I ordered mine 12/12/22 and have yet to get it…. It’s been over 4 months! To me I would have never handed them my money for lead time like that.

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got the sub last Friday. It took quite a while I agree. I called and asked them to send the soundproofing kit first if it was in stock so I could get that done prior. They were always very courteous, I think they were inundated with orders and the supply chain was an issue but don't know for sure. Just rest assured you will be pleased with the final results. If you didn't get the pkg with the door soundproofing I highly recommend you get it. I had it installed for approx a month prior to the sub and the improvement in the factory speakers was really good.

rlj676

Reaction score
How long did it take you to get it? I ordered mine 12/12/22 and have yet to get it…. It’s been over 4 months! To me I would have never handed them my money for lead time like that.
Shit. I just hit 8 weeks on full plug and play lol.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Strange, vewy vewy strange. I’m a recovering audiophile, a videophile (no, thank god not a pedoph1le), have spent tens of thousands on systems for my home, but have never paid for an upgraded stereo in a veehikil. 99 percent of factory systems suck, plain and simple. Ford does not have the market cornered on that, I assure you.

rrbarrios14

Reaction score
Anyone seen the pkg from soundsgoodstereo, might solve your bass complaints without breaking the bank. Probably the direction I am gonna go.

Anyone get this install done? @RWS19

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I solved the problem w/o spending a dime!!
I’m pretty much deaf from Guns,Airplanes and Motorcycles, so my system SOUNDS GREAT!
I roll the windows down, turn up my Cheap Azzz B&O and Life is Bunderful:birgits_tiredcoffee:pepper::driver::head3: (is there a limit on emoji’s for one response?? Asking for a friend;) )
Also my KM3’s are VERY QUIET:)
Seriously.....I'm not a regretful person but if there is one thing I would change from my youth it would be ear protection at concerts, shooting guns, and some extended love-making sessions. The car loud stereos were totally worth it.
(opinion)
The B&O sounds great to me it's just not that loud. The source you listen to on the B&O makes a HUGE difference in overall sound as well.