Bought a used 2020 Raptor, bump stop info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k3k0a808

Reaction score
New Raptor owner here, wanted one for a long time and finally could afford/found one that i like... My suspension unloaded is 40-1/8" all around with no load, and when i throw 3 packouts in the back it sags down 1/2-3/4. I was looking at getting Eibach springs and Icon Leaves at Option 2. i was going to do the Icon bumpstop spacer puck but when i looked underneath my truck i seen these huge things, they only have 1/2 to the bump plate. does anyone know what these are?IMG_1824 2.jpeg

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just did a quick google search and found it. Timbren ses suspension enhancement system skew #fr150rb. Helps prevent the rear from sagging when towing or hauling stuff. You are on the right track though with Eibach and Icons, just add in a bump stop kit and you are set.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Raptor owner here, wanted one for a long time and finally could afford/found one that i like... My suspension unloaded is 40-1/8" all around with no load, and when i throw 3 packouts in the back it sags down 1/2-3/4. I was looking at getting Eibach springs and Icon Leaves at Option 2. i was going to do the Icon bumpstop spacer puck but when i looked underneath my truck i seen these huge things, they only have 1/2 to the bump plate. does anyone know what these are?View attachment 375027
Congrats and welcome to FRF!