Borne Off-Road Billet Tow Hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rap19

Reaction score
They do stick out a couple of inches, I guess for easier hook up and a tool for shorter people to use as a step to get to the engine bay.
tow side.jpg

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I feel like they could have just designed a 1.5" inch drop from the mount and there would have been sufficient space to get the front of your foot solidly on top without having them stick out. I'm no engineer though. Maybe that would make them less durable for what they are intended for.

Rap19

Reaction score
Yep, from the side they look buckey . I got them and a red pair for less than 1/2 off on Amazon warehouse deals.. figured I'd give them a chance.
red tow.jpg

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like them natural, but, anyway to get them w/o the white logo? I have nothing "white" on my truck and would prefer them to be subtle...

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
has anyone tried mounting them to the back two hole locations to see if that sucks them back a bit? i did that with my oem hooks when i did my ADD pro bolt on and it looked light years better!

Rap19

Reaction score
Just changed back to red ones, the third hole you’re talking about to recess the hooks more is used for the oem skid plate mount and won’t work with the factory bumper.