Borne Off-Road Billet Tow Hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Gang!

Nick here from Borne Off-Road by Mishimoto! I justwanted to kick off this thread to let you guys know that we have some killer new billet aluminum tow hooks available on presale! Make sure you head over to our site to get yourself a pair while this sale lasts!

BORNE OFF-ROAD BILLET TOW HOOKS, FITS FORD RAPTOR 2017+ PRE-SALE

BNTH-F150-17_AllColors.jpg

NLT_2343.jpg

-Nick

RaptorDXB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 1st January and now its saying 10 weeks for delivery, when originally it was supposed to be end January, can you provide an accurate estimate please

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 1st January and now its saying 10 weeks for delivery, when originally it was supposed to be end January, can you provide an accurate estimate please

Thanks for reaching out! So, these are still on presale, but our launch is right around the corner! From the looks of it, you might have just received our automated email which will get sent to presale orders with a more general ETA for back-ordered items, but our tow hooks will ship much sooner than that!

I'll make sure to keep you guys in the loop if we run into any significant delays!

Look sweet, but the logo looks like peeling paint. (I realize they are anodized and not peeling).

We always appreciate any and all feedback! Thanks for posting and definitely something to keep in mind!

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just wanted to bump this up and let you all know that we've officially launched our tow hooks and all presale orders should be on the way!

Thanks everyone!

-Nick