Born On Date -- June 7, 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuuuup

Reaction score
My Raptor is being born today!!!

Ordered: 5/6
DORA: 5/15
Build Date & VIN: 5/20
Born On: 6/7

I'm sorry for what seems like I'm bragging. I'm only trying to share my happiness with the only group of folks who would understand.

I do realize that there are some of you that have placed your order sooner my mine and have not even receieved a Build Date yet...please know I feel for you and will also celebrate with you when you get yours!!!

I've ordered my Raptor from Grande Ford (SUV & Truck Sales Center) in San Antonio, TX. They sell between 1800 & 2000 SUVs/Trucks per year and do not sell any other type of Ford vehicle. I've confirmed with my Salesman, that Grande and other like dealers have more alotments and priority over other dealers because of the volume of SUV/Truck sales they do...thus the reason my "ordering time" is significantly shorter than most.

I highly recommend Grande Ford and especially Kim (he)Barr, my Salesman, if you are considering or contemplating ordering a Raptor or ANY other Ford SUV or Truck.

If you ask for Kim (210.666.7134) and tell him David Tercek sent you, he'll let you order (with no money down) a Raptor and sell it to you for 2.5% above dealer cost - not MSRP!!!

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I call SVT every Friday to check. Currently unscheduled I have not been waiting as long as some either. I am excited for you!! What color did you order?