Borla vs Corsa Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptornice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love the borla atak, it is loud but thats what makes it fun o_O didnt love it at first but it definitely grew on me

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I just installed the Corsa muffler replacement. What a hoot. Nice and subtle when cruising and wild when stepping out. A lot lighter than the stock muffler as well.

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ended up grabbing the Corsa muffler from a forum member, so the “sport” system without the tailpipes. Hopefully it’s what I’m expecting it to be! Really appreciate everyone’s input.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I ended up grabbing the Corsa muffler from a forum member, so the “sport” system without the tailpipes. Hopefully it’s what I’m expecting it to be! Really appreciate everyone’s input.
It’s noticeably louder everywhere except idle. Idle I can’t tell much of a difference in the cab.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Should of went full send and got the xtreme CORSA.

You merely picked up the raging...corsa
Actually pulled it off and went back to stock. Just the muffler alone was too loud for me I can’t imagine the Extreme. It’s now for sale.