Borla Atak exhaust install GUIDE inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
What's up guys I'm new to this forum, I plan on sharing some helpful information anytime I can get my hands on this raptor, this past weekend we installed a Borla atak exhaust system, that reuses the stock tail pipes, sort of the over axle pipe if you will, that go from the axle to under the bumper, anyways I got a pretty good video out of the process, watch below if you wanna know what to expect.
Here's a YouTube link below

https://youtu.be/vak0F7R3dU0

Last edited:
OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Nope it has absolutely no drone, it's sound nice at idle and cruising but under WOT it screams! Lol, I need more exhaust clips, and thank you I'm trying to put out some high quality vids glad you liked it.

WILDCAT19

Reaction score
Have you ever gotten any random exhaust pops while at idle? I installed my Borla Atak yesterday on my 2019 screw Raptor. I’ve had about 2-3 pops after driving around town for about an hr. I did switch in and out of sport mode. Just wondering if this is normal for an x-pipe midsection exhaust? Thanks

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had my ATAK exhaust installed (mid-pipes only as mentioned above). Oh My Gosh....By FAR my favorite mod yet. I realize exhaust note is pretty personal but I couldn’t imagine it better than it is. It declares itself when you step on it but cruising seems to me as quiet as stock; at least it’s not noticeable to me. Can’t say enough about it. Best $1k i ever spent!

Haven’t had any of the popping described.

Last edited: