Bora 1” spacers on oem 37 beadlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sausage416

Reaction score
After looking at aftermarket wheels such as venomrex, and method wheels, I feel like the oem 37 beadlock just looks better imo.

Was thinking to add a 1” or 1.25” bora spacers to get close to 00 offset, but from what I’ve read, it seems that any spacers less than 1.5” requires you to shave a bit of the oem studs from poking out of the spacers?

The question is - will installing a 1” spacer is going to give me headaches, and I should just get a set of aftermarket wheels? Problem is I love the 37 beadlock style.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on if the wheels have any cavities for the over length studs to go into. Only one way to find out,

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 19-20 beadlocks didn’t seem to have trouble running 1.25” spacers but I’d imagine you’d be cutting the studs for 1” spacers.

OP
OP
S

sausage416

Reaction score
Bora will custom make spacers for you, I did on my gen 1 to get 0 offset. I believe they were 33 mm or 1.33 inches?
It’s not the custom that I worried about , it’s the oem studs sticking out pass the spacers that require trimming.

I’m waiting for my gen 3 with 37pp, it’s 30mm I believe.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 1 inch bora spacers on my gen 2. Trimming wheel studs isn’t a big deal. They are cheap to replace in the future if you ever so choose. I only had to trim the studs on the rear. 40k trouble free miles so far, including several aggressive off road trips.