GEN 2 Bolt-on Front Bumper Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the front, but dont want to run that many lights so I hope they come up with a 2nd version that looks more like the rear for the front.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it would look bad without the 4 LP9’s either. It does allow to maintain stock intercooler location if desired. Even with a winch. They did tell me they are also developing a frame cut bumper to release later this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it would look bad without the 4 LP9’s either. It does allow to maintain stock intercooler location if desired. Even with a winch. They did tell me they are also developing a frame cut bumper to release later this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats cool the intercooler doesn't have to be replaced. With that you can afford to buy all the lights lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump,

Any new bolt on bumpers in the works?

None of the current ones really do it for me, but the add pro looks pretty good with the optional light hoop. I would love to see a bolt on version of the @svc mojave.

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone compared MCT temperatures with factory bumper vs the ADD pro bolt on?

I have a hard time believing that those holes in the skid plate on the ADD will flow air to the IC as efficiently as the factory bumper inlet.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone compared MCT temperatures with factory bumper vs the ADD pro bolt on?

I have a hard time believing that those holes in the skid plate on the ADD will flow air to the IC as efficiently as the factory bumper inlet.
The factory IC doesn't really rely on much airflow, that is why it is so ******. First, the license plate is supposed to mount over the damn inlet and also, there are fans on the IC. You only need fans on a heat exchanger if it gets little to no natural airflow.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ADD Pro now, and with the opening for the light bar/pods it gets about the same airflow to the intercooler as the factor bumper with the license plate mounted on it. If anything the skid plate holes give it extra airflow.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with an ADD pro bolt on. Ordered about 6 weeks ago and still waiting for them to arrive. I am also going to be running the optional light hoop, with 4 BD LP6, and a BD Onx6+ 20" bar in the bumper opening. Looking forward to getting it, and will post some pics once I get everything on/wired up.

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with an ADD pro bolt on. Ordered about 6 weeks ago and still waiting for them to arrive. I am also going to be running the optional light hoop, with 4 BD LP6, and a BD Onx6+ 20" bar in the bumper opening. Looking forward to getting it, and will post some pics once I get everything on/wired up.
That’s exactly my plan! I look forward to seeing pics of your rig.