Boatec's Ford Raptor with New Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missunderstanding this, but do you need to get the hood? Or will the fenders match up with the stock hood?

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow the added flare of the bedsides and fenders really look great, gives it that true off-road look and now added function, nice work!!!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Each= per side or per pair(set)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's 300.00 per side.

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

are the inner fenders able to hook up to stock wheel wells? Without building extentions?? Very anxious to see them

The original fender liners will not fit in the wells. Way too small. I actually trimmed my stock liners just enough to fit in the area where the wiring harnesses attach to the liners. I also did some Line-X on the upper rails so everything looks black. Loos very clean. I'll send pics as soon as it gets back from the wrap shop.

ManleyORV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These look awesome. RPG Stage IV, These fenders and 37's are definitely on my long term list.

What's the difference between these and the other glass fenders/bedsides on the market?

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's 300.00 per side.

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

The original fender liners will not fit in the wells. Way too small. I actually trimmed my stock liners just enough to fit in the area where the wiring harnesses attach to the liners. I also did some Line-X on the upper rails so everything looks black. Loos very clean. I'll send pics as soon as it gets back from the wrap shop.

When you get the chance, could you take a pick of your Boatec fenders next to the RPG Fenders, just for comparison? Looks like the "flare piece" on the boatec fenders looks to be wider, closely matching the stock width.

And put the front fenders on my list, Kirk... :hail:

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These look awesome. RPG Stage IV, These fenders and 37's are definitely on my long term list.

What's the difference between these and the other glass fenders/bedsides on the market?

All I know is, they are thicker and stronger. At least they feel that way. They are also made with and enclosed mold. Meaning that the inside well area is smooth and factory-like. The main well area doesn't expose a bunch of fiberglass fibers. So basically they are gelled all the way around.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you get the chance, could you take a pick of your Boatec fenders next to the RPG Fenders, just for comparison? Looks like the "flare piece" on the boatec fenders looks to be wider, closely matching the stock width.

And put the front fenders on my list, Kirk... :hail:

This would be great info!
Thanks

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This would be great info!
Thanks

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

The truck has been hoping around to different shops last week and this next week. As soon as the truck is completed I will take some pics.