GEN 2 Bluetooth speaker with mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ksgries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone posted this on a Facebook raptor group and I’m wonder if anyone in here has seen something like this for sale.

0efd5d41c43b829fb0289028eeb466b7.jpg
56f133ddc2c1960361c80640b3357d7e.jpg

The person who posted it stated they bought the truck used and it came with the set up. No markings or model number on the dock. It seems like a pretty cool idea for those of us that camp. It use the empty space at the back of the center console.

The speaker appears to be a braven ready elite, but I can’t find any information on the dock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. It does look like the Braven Ready Elite, but that doesn't have a dock and I don't see a dock charging port on that product.

OP
OP
K

ksgries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. It does look like the Braven Ready Elite, but that doesn't have a dock and I don't see a dock charging port on that product.

I noticed that as well. It might be a discontinued product. I’m emailed braven to see if they have any info on it

OP
OP
K

ksgries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got in touch with braven, Apparently it an old discontinued model. Oh well