Bluetooth phone echo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
Lately a lot of my calls end up in the person on the other line complaining of an echo on their end wherein they hear their voice. I am turning the volume down so low that I can barely hear them and sometimes that works but even that doesn’t seem to fix it every time. I have to hang up and redial. Anyone else having this problem?

2020 Raptor
iPhone 11 Pro

OP
OP
BayRaptor925

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
I think the echo eventually went away on my Gen 2, but then a new problem came about where it kept dropping the bluetooth after a period of time. Never seemed to be 100% right.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve not had anyone complain about the echoing on my Gen 2, but every time I call the wife when she’s driving the Gen 3 I hear what sounds like the exhaust in Baja when accelerating, she swears she’s not hooning on it, but I don’t know….

OP
OP
BayRaptor925

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
I’ve not had anyone complain about the echoing on my Gen 2, but every time I call the wife when she’s driving the Gen 3 I hear what sounds like the exhaust in Baja when accelerating, she swears she’s not hooning on it, but I don’t know….
Lol