Bluetooth Media not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aetrejo

Reaction score
So recently my Sync media stopped working. My phone connect just fine and I can receive calls, but the source button that usually comes on to switch from Line in to Bluetooth doesn't come on. And my Audio wont connect from my phone, just calls. Anyone else have this issue? If so how'd you get it fixed? I've tried the fuse under the passenger seat, I've done the master reset on sync.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Note 20 Ultra treats SYNC 1 as 2 different devices and I've had to tell it not to play media through the radio then turn it back on again to fix this. I've also had to forget my radio completely from the phone and SYNC then re-pair the devices together. Good Luck.

Aly

Reaction score
So recently my Sync media stopped working. My phone connect just fine and I can receive calls, but the source button that usually comes on to switch from Line in to Bluetooth doesn't come on. And my Audio wont connect from my phone, just calls. Anyone else have this issue? If so how'd you get it fixed? I've tried the fuse under the passenger seat, I've done the master reset on sync.
I have the same issue… Gen 1 - 2014- everything connected perfect for years.. now sync Says “navigation SD card fail”…. I can receive and talk on phone but cannot play music through phone…. Removed the under-dash fuse.. replaced… reset truck battery … reset phone… No luck! Can I simply buy a New SD card or is it a bigger issue? I love my Gen 1 …and listening to the rumble of the engine always gives me goose bumps… but I need my music!

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered a Sync 2 to Sync 3 upgrade kit off Ebay. It should arrive sometime before Christmas. Now how to break the news to the wife I spent nearly $700 on a radio. Oh yeah, I bought her a Tesla touch screen radio with Apple Car Play for her 2014 Mustang for her birthday present.