BlueCruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oct purchaser here. This whole refund process has been a bit irritating. I stopped by my dealer this past Monday & spoke with my sales lady who directed me to contact Customer Relations. Upon contacting Customer Relations, the gentleman confirmed my info & that I’m due a BC refund per program 22L02 expiring Sep 23. He proceeded in directing me back to the dealer for further info.

I’m a bit irritated as I had just left the dealer. So I called Customer Relations the following day (to speak w/ someone different mainly) and the young lady was a bit more pleasant. She said there are two (2) processes (depending on purchase date). For purchases prior to Feb 14, those owners ”will” receive a 3 page letter from Ford requesting your signature & copy of purchase agreement mailed back to Ford. For purchases after Feb 14, those owners are to contact their dealer to get started on the refund process.

Given this, I’m still posted up on my mailbox waiting on this letter. The “only” positive from this was seeing my sales lady again! Damn she is smoking hot…I MEAN SMOKIN’!! We talked for nearly 20 minutes and I could hardly concentrate on the damn conversation.
View attachment 356309
Thanks for the info. I purchased last year so it makes sense. Its good to have a known date of when the process is different. You da man.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oct purchaser here. This whole refund process has been a bit irritating. I stopped by my dealer this past Monday & spoke with my sales lady who directed me to contact Customer Relations. Upon contacting Customer Relations, the gentleman confirmed my info & that I’m due a BC refund per program 22L02 expiring Sep 23. He proceeded in directing me back to the dealer for further info.

I’m a bit irritated as I had just left the dealer. So I called Customer Relations the following day (to speak w/ someone different mainly) and the young lady was a bit more pleasant. She said there are two (2) processes (depending on purchase date). For purchases prior to Feb 14, those owners ”will” receive a 3 page letter from Ford requesting your signature & copy of purchase agreement mailed back to Ford. For purchases after Feb 14, those owners are to contact their dealer to get started on the refund process.

Given this, I’m still posted up on my mailbox waiting on this letter. The “only” positive from this was seeing my sales lady again! Damn she is smoking hot…I MEAN SMOKIN’!! We talked for nearly 20 minutes and I could hardly concentrate on the damn conversation.
View attachment 356309
Pics of sales lady required to process your refund.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assure you others here can corroborate my statement, including @RaptorVette…the gentleman that put us on to her.:Big Laugh:

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member​

JoinedAug 26, 2017Posts186Reaction score219
I cannot confirm that....sorry...My better half believes that "Jack" is my buddy in Texas that hooked me up with a Raptor...and Jack is a middle aged, slightly overweight car guy---just like me....Nothing to see here folks...Cheers

OP
OP
L

LennyMoe

Reaction score
Hey @Big Blue, if I started a new thread with some updated information on the BlueCruise refunds and added a poll, would you make it a sticky? I think it's some useful information and would help us track where our refunds are at.

Let me know. Thanks

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey @Big Blue, if I started a new thread with some updated information on the BlueCruise refunds and added a poll, would you make it a sticky? I think it's some useful information and would help us track where our refunds are at.

Let me know. Thanks
Just start it. He can make it a sticky at anytime.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still no letter for me. If its anything like the ESP prorated refund they sent me when I got rid of the 18, Ford will be issuing it in the form of a prepaid credit/debit card.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got a letter from Ford withthe rebate form to submit. sent it in. hoping it gets approved

dealer stock order June 2021, I put deposit in Oct , took delivery Jan 2022