BlueCruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I talked to FP last week and asked them about the refund. He said I had to go to my dealer for the refund. I said I'd heard people getting refunds direct from Ford and also from their dealer so he double checked with his suprvisor and said I have to go to my dealer. I'm going to talk to them on Monday and see what they say. I didn't get a letter or anything yet.....other than recall letters, haha. I bought my truck in Sept '21
Roundabout same here. Purchased in Oct ‘21. Will contact dealer next week to see what line I’m fed.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe Ford would leave this to the dealers, but if they did, it’s going to result in even more frustrated customers and fights with greedy dealerships.

Heisenberg23

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone has received the letter from Ford and/or the refund for the whole BlueCruise refund debacle? Thanks in advance!
Hey I did receive my check I bought mine back in February it was a 2021 and I didn't get a letter but I called my sales guy inquiring about where my check was and he went to the manager and the dealer did receive it and then a week later they mailed to me

OP
OP
L

LennyMoe

Reaction score
Hey I did receive my check I bought mine back in February it was a 2021 and I didn't get a letter but I called my sales guy inquiring about where my check was and he went to the manager and the dealer did receive it and then a week later they mailed to me
Wtfff. Guess I need to call my dealer again.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already left a message with my salesperson. I assume he'll get in touch with me Monday. he's the one that gave me the email they got. I doubt he will give me the run around, since he's the one who reached out to me about it in the first place. hope I have some good news to pass along on Monday.

Heisenberg23

Reaction score
Wtfff. Guess I need to call my dealer again.
Yeah it was really kinda shady cuz I feel like if I didn't reach out to them they would have just kept the money they said it was a glitch and they didn't realize they got it so definitely some weird shit going on definitely stay on top of them

bzogster

Reaction score
I bought a 2022 yesterday and the dealer mentioned they received the $795 back from Blue Cruise from a 2021 that was delivered in January and were cutting the check to the customer.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't received anything in the mail from Ford. 21 delivered in Sept.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing in the mail here. However, I got the letter from the service department at my local ford dealership. They gave me a letter to mail in with a copy of the sales agreement. I should really remember to mail it in tomorrow because I’d like to use that money to buy 3.5 gallons of fuel