BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sure are making a point about original owner in that letter. Are you the original owner of that truck? I assume so, but have to ask.
yes; ordered, waited for a very long time, then picked it up the day it hit the dealership

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received the exact same letter. I ordered the truck, even had to provide a photo of my license, in June of 21. I took delivery 12/22/21 yet they say I am not eligible due to the VIN. I am going to appeal, not sure why this is an issue.
This should be a lock tight case for you two to win. Hopefully you made a copy of that refund letter prior to mailing it back to Ford. Always make copies of everything for your records. Good luck.

JPeazy

Reaction score
This whole refund thing is ridiculous. Sent my paperwork to Ford in mid June and still no refund. You call Ford and get passed around to people who have no clue. Spoke with one rep who said they'd review and call me back. Got a call a week later just to say they were still reviewing and would get back with me. I can't believe how unorganized Ford is on this whole thing but they need to get their shh in order.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This whole refund thing is ridiculous. Sent my paperwork to Ford in mid June and still no refund. You call Ford and get passed around to people who have no clue. Spoke with one rep who said they'd review and call me back. Got a call a week later just to say they were still reviewing and would get back with me. I can't believe how unorganized Ford is on this whole thing but they need to get their shh in order.
It’s a PITA man but stay on them. That refund is owed to you.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the check today. Ordered Oct 2021. Delivered July 2022. $3,760 refund.