BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1vision33

Reaction score
I received my refund check a few weeks ago now. Just for reference, ford "stamped" my letter that I sent in on June 21st and the check was dated August 16th... so it took them almost two months from when they received/approved the letter to actually cutting the check. I don't recall the date that I actually mailed the letter and purchase agreement to them but it took a long time. Whole thing probably took over 3 months from when I mailed it in to receiving the refund check :rolleyes:

...and for the inquiring minds above.. I paid MSRP. Ordered from a dealer in TX and had it shipped to CA.

Good luck, everyone!

JPeazy

Reaction score
I received my letter, mailed everything back around June 13th, and STILL haven't received my refund!

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was put in the same situation as you, didn't receive a letter, then running around in circles with CS and my servicing Dealer.

If this can help, here is what I did:

My dealer gave me a sample letter (attached), I modified the last page with my information, signed and mailed it in along with my Purchase Agreement.
Also sent a letter explaining that I didn't receive a letter from Ford directly, as they may have sent it to the wrong address, and to please use the noted updated address.

Letter sent Jun 17, received check yesterday Aug 24.
Truck was purchased Sept 2021
Giving this a try. Will report back if it results in anything. Thanks!

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Giving this a try. Will report back if it results in anything. Thanks!
Too funny... So I reached out to my dealer for a copy of my original sales agreement to send to Ford with my my sample letter. The dealer said "we'll have a check for you today for $1,395." I just about fell over in my chair. They went on to say my '22 truck came out around the same time Ford stopped building Raptors with Blue Cruise. And mine was delivered right before some form was made available to be signed at delivery by me and the invoice from Ford was supposed to be adjusted along with a new window sticker. So mine was lost in the transition and my invoice was not adjusted until well after I took delivery. So the dealer cut me a check today.

I sent them this link below before I picked my truck at the end of March. They knew nothing about it. So 6 months of ******** around with this, but hey, I finally got my refund! Now I can recover some of what I spent on RPG parts! LOL

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too funny... So I reached out to my dealer for a copy of my original sales agreement to send to Ford with my my sample letter. The dealer said "we'll have a check for you today for $1,395." I just about fell over in my chair. They went on to say my '22 truck came out around the same time Ford stop building Raptors with Blue Cruise. And mine was delivered right before some form was made available to be signed at delivery by me and the invoice from Ford was supposed to be adjusted along with a new window sticker. So mine was lost in the transition and my invoice was not adjusted until well after I took delivery. So the dealer cut me a check today.

I sent them this link below before I picked my truck at the end of March. They knew nothing about it. So 6 months of ******** around with this, but hey, I finally got my refund! Now I can recover some of what I spent on RPG parts! LOL

Nice! Good deal man.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I received this letter in the mail yesterday… wonderful
View attachment 372664
Looks like you got some work to do. Did you take delivery before or after 14 Feb 22? Depending how you answer will determine your course of action in post #1...go direct with Ford sending requested info OR go direct with your dealer. Good luck.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you got some work to do. Did you take delivery before or after 14 Feb 22? Depending how you answer will determine your course of action in post #1...go direct with Ford sending requested info OR go direct with your dealer. Good luck.
picked it up on jan 27th