BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you are fighting for your refund, yet paid ADM? Inquiring minds want to know :)

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was put in the same situation as you, didn't receive a letter, then running around in circles with CS and my servicing Dealer.

If this can help, here is what I did:

My dealer gave me a sample letter (attached), I modified the last page with my information, signed and mailed it in along with my Purchase Agreement.
Also sent a letter explaining that I didn't receive a letter from Ford directly, as they may have sent it to the wrong address, and to please use the noted updated address.

Letter sent Jun 17, received check yesterday Aug 24.
Truck was purchased Sept 2021
very helpful, thanks!

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too received by refund check on Saturday. MSRP - I'm at 75,580 for the truck after the refund.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received my check in the mail yesterday. I received my truck last September 15th. I paid MSRP for mine. I don't totally remember when I actually received my letter and sent it in. Had to be in June sometime.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm done fighting this fight. No letter, several calls to Ford CS, and several conversations with my dealer all of which resulted in a run around. I've spent more $ in my own time on this than what the refund is worth.

With the above said, I am curious about basically forging your own refund letter and how that plays out.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I'm done fighting this fight. No letter, several calls to Ford CS, and several conversations with my dealer all of which resulted in a run around. I've spent more $ in my own time on this than what the refund is worth.

With the above said, I am curious about basically forging your own refund letter and how that plays out.
See post #117. That guy did it and was successful.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Ford CS, not even close to being helpful. Talked to 3 people, wish I would have stared at a wall instead.