BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannerboots

Reaction score
Just got my refund as well.. Had a 21’ rolled into a 22’. Picked up truck in May, Totally forgot about the Bluecruise deduction. (Excited for the trick vibe)..Obviously dealer never stated any of this to me.

Called them back a week later to tell them, they played it for a couple days saying it was already deducted from the MSRP. Kept showing them the numbers didn’t add up. They finally let in and told me I was correct.
Money was refunded directly to the lien holder principle. Took a little more then a month for it to show up. So no check for me but still a win! Just a keep pushing it on them guys, it will pay off.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who got the letter and sent it back to Ford received their refund from them yet. It's only been since June 15th since I sent mine back. I am hoping in the next few weeks it'll show up.

Last edited:

WannabeRaptor

Reaction score
Has anyone who got the letter and sent it back to Ford received their refund from them yet. It's only been since June 15th since I sent mine back. I am hoping in the next few weeks it'll show up.
Nothing here as well. spent 2 hours on the phone with Ford Customer Relations yesterday (kept "putting me through" with other depts)... finally told me to check back with dealer, which I did and dealer told me that they will check again with their Ford Rep, coz it seems Ford should be taking care of the refund check directly to customers.

I received the Field Service Action 22L02 letter on May 2022... still nada...

Ordered 6/15/21
Delivered 9/25/21
37 PP

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume as long as we get the letter directly from ford and we send it back to ford, there should be absolutely no reason we should have to dealer about it. At least I would think that should be the case

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't received the refund yet either after mailing the letter to Ford. I am pretty much at 5 weeks to the day, since I sent the letter back to them.