BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LennyMoe

Reaction score
I am starting a new thread with some updated information from my previous BlueCruise thread and to also add a poll.

As of right now, the most current information we have:

- Customers who made purchases before 02/14/22 will receive a 3-page letter requesting your signature & a copy of a purchase agreement that will have to be mailed back to Ford. From there, we are assuming refunds will be issued in the form of a check directly from Ford. (information provided by @Littlefx4)

- Customers who made purchases after 02/14/22 should contact their dealer to initiate the refund process. (information provided by @Littlefx4)

- Customers who have not taken delivery should have their purchase agreement adjusted (by the dealer) before taking delivery. This one is still a bit of a grey area, as we have heard cases of people not being offered the price reduction prior to taking delivery and we have heard cases of dealers having customers sign off before taking delivery. If this did not happen, it is more than likely that you placed the order before 02/14/22 but did not take delivery until after that date.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Customer Relations provided that info (specifically, the 2nd rep I spoke to). The 1st gentleman was useless as he repeatedly told me to “contact my dealer for further info”.

Furthermore, the young lady stated I have till Sep 22 to get this done. So I’m posted up on my mailbox “hoping” to receive this letter.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how in the world can she say we have until September to get it done if we dont' even know how to get the letter. I am one that is in the purchased before 2/14/22 category. BS. ugh. what a pain considering this news came out the end of January. again called dealer he said its on Ford in my case since I got the truck before all this refund news came out. he was able to send me the sample letter that Ford is supposed to send us all. I guess its time for a 3rd customer relations hotline call. 1st time was useless. 2nd time I at least confirmed they have all my personal info VIN and address in the system so its not lost in the mail somewhere.

Good Luck everyone.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how in the world can she say we have until September to get it done if we dont' even know how to get the letter. I am one that is in the purchased before 2/14/22 category. BS. ugh. what a pain considering this news came out the end of January. again called dealer he said its on Ford in my case since I got the truck before all this refund news came out. he was able to send me the sample letter that Ford is supposed to send us all. I guess its time for a 3rd customer relations hotline call. 1st time was useless. 2nd time I at least confirmed they have all my personal info VIN and address in the system so its not lost in the mail somewhere.

Good Luck everyone.
Same experience bro...1st call, useless & 2nd, helpful with descent info & confirmed my info as well. The Sept 22 timeline is just what she told me. Perhaps it may be different for the “prior to Feb 14” owners depending on when they purchased…I don’t know. I was given a case number and will follow up periodically.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE

I received a letter from Ford today that I need to sign and return. They are sending the $795 to me directly - I also have to include a copy of my original sales contract, but that appears to be the only other thing I have to do. For those wondering, I purchased in October of '21.