BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptoric93

Reaction score
I ordered my truck 2/13/22 and going to pick it up tomorrow. Is this eligible for the refund even though I have paid yet?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my truck 2/13/22 and going to pick it up tomorrow. Is this eligible for the refund even though I have paid yet?
No. It has been deducted from your base price already. Blue cruise is corrected in 801A group. You will sign paperwork regarding this. There’s a letter in one of these thread stating the process…use the search engine to find it.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you took delivery prior to 14 Feb 22 and have not received a letter, definitely get on the phone with Customer Relations and see what the deal is. The Customer Satisfaction Program for this refund (2L022) is set to expire next month.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Ford customer service today. That was a waste of time. "Oh, we can't look up what VIN numbers this apples to."

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called Ford customer service today. That was a waste of time. "Oh, we can't look up what VIN numbers this apples to."
Call again, speak to someone that has a clue. My first call was a waste as the gentleman I spoke with knew nothing. Called again and the young lady was very helpful in providing me info about the refund process and verified that my VIN did qualify for the refund along with verifying my address info. Call again, Sir. This is money owed to you.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you took delivery prior to 14 Feb 22 and have not received a letter, definitely get on the phone with Customer Relations and see what the deal is. The Customer Satisfaction Program for this refund (2L022) is set to expire next month.
thanks i did not know this, on the phone with them now