BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am starting a new thread with some updated information from my previous BlueCruise thread and to also add a poll.

As of right now, the most current information we have:

- Customers who made purchases before 02/14/22 will receive a 3-page letter requesting your signature & a copy of a purchase agreement that will have to be mailed back to Ford. From there, we are assuming refunds will be issued in the form of a check directly from Ford. (information provided by @Littlefx4)

- Customers who made purchases after 02/14/22 should contact their dealer to initiate the refund process. (information provided by @Littlefx4)

- Customers who have not taken delivery should have their purchase agreement adjusted (by the dealer) before taking delivery. This one is still a bit of a grey area, as we have heard cases of people not being offered the price reduction prior to taking delivery and we have heard cases of dealers having customers sign off before taking delivery. If this did not happen, it is more than likely that you placed the order before 02/14/22 but did not take delivery until after that date.
You didn't capture all the options... My dealer sent me a check. No letter from ford. I did call the dealer asking the week after delivery... I got my check the next month from my dealer. Mine is a 2021 delivered in Jan of 2022..

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
You didn't capture all the options... My dealer sent me a check. No letter from ford. I did call the dealer asking the week after delivery... I got my check the next month from my dealer. Mine is a 2021 delivered in Jan of 2022..
This is kinda odd. BlueCruise was not officially removed until 1/27. It is laid out very detailed in the Special Field Action 22L02 Supplement #1. My assumption is since yours was a 2022, dealer charged you and realized they messed up by not following the Vehicle Hold.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
This is kinda odd. BlueCruise was not officially removed until 1/27. It is laid out very detailed in the Special Field Action 22L02 Supplement #1. My assumption is since yours was a 2022, dealer charged you and realized they messed up by not following the Vehicle Hold.
When I say removed, I mean the prep kit.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing yet for me. I wish it was an old school check but I assume it'll probably be a preloaded credit/debit/ATM card loaded with 795 available spending limit. thats how I got my ESP refunded to me when I got rid of my 18'.
would prefer just a old school check but anything very soon will do just fine. makes sense because of security reasons you need to verify and activate it.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 2021.. truck arrived on 1/25. I am sure the dealer was unaware of the refund at that time. I followed up with them the next week once I heard the issue here. They had no idea then either... however, they took care of the rest from that point.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is a '22. Took delivery March 29th. No letter, no check, or anything yet. Paid $6,150 for 801A group.

Dealer said their Ford rep told them Ford will mail a check directly to me. He told me that on May 18th. Crickets since then.

Last edited: