BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading the letter, only the original owner is eligible for the refund. It makes sense that they need some proof. Just a double check to make sure the person getting the refund is the right person. I am good with that.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my letter a couple of weeks ago, but I just got around to mailing it back today (with the required proof). I will update everyone once I have more information.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Ford-provided return envelope was a hair to small to fit the signed letter and purchase agreement. Got it in there but took a bit more work than it should have. Thanks for making me work for it Ford!
Same, How annoying it was to have to cram it in that tiny envelope. Who is in charge of ordering over there??

Mazzdog

Reaction score
My Ford-provided return envelope was a hair to small to fit the signed letter and purchase agreement. Got it in there but took a bit more work than it should have. Thanks for making me work for it Ford!
Same. For $795 I’ll jam 10 pages of marketing material in there back to them. Gonna use the money towards a Obsessed Garage pressure washer system. Thinking checks won’t go out until Christmas