BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wowanothertruck

Reaction score
Got the letter today. Stated to include original sales agreement for $795 refund check. Ordered June 2021, delivery Oct 2021. Will update upon receipt of check.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a 21 in dealer’s stock. Can I get the refund? Dealer said BC is already removed from the price but how can I verify this?

zer0bot

Reaction score
I took a 21 in dealer’s stock. Can I get the refund? Dealer said BC is already removed from the price but how can I verify this?
My Truck was a dealer order for their stock/not a custom order and I received my letter today, saying to send in the purchase agreement and they will send a check for $795.00
Truck arrived Sept 14th 2021

I guess it depends on when you purchased it

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Truck was a dealer order for their stock/not a custom order and I received my letter today, saying to send in the purchase agreement and they will send a check for $795.00
Truck arrived Sept 14th 2021

I guess it depends on when you purchased it
Yes, it does depends. Refer to post #1.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I remember I signed something saying the truck I purchased does not equip with BC (when I about to drive the truck away and they knocked my window to ask me sign it). Just not sure if the dealer wants $795 more for the truck or it just indeed doesn't have BC.