BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you took delivery prior to 14 Feb 22 and have not received a letter, definitely get on the phone with Customer Relations and see what the deal is. The Customer Satisfaction Program for this refund (2L022) is set to expire next month.
sry for the double tap but man ford said the letter hasnt been sent yet and they dont know when it will. they also said i should be "fine." Right, lol.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sry for the double tap but man ford said the letter hasnt been sent yet and they dont know when it will. they also said i should be "fine." Right, lol.
Stay on top of this. When did you take delivery?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reached out to my dealer and they are just as clueless as usual. Said they mailed the check to us months ago but can see it wasnt cashed. Then stated they would cut us a check today and now are saying that the check goes to the finance company. What a shit show...

EDIT- Ford (contact # on SSM) is stating that the SSM has been closed. They issues the check directly to our dealership.
Nothing is adding up. Every call is a different answer. Sounds like the dealership has had our check for months and not planning on giving it to us.

Edit 2: Sales GM said my truck didn’t have bluecruise and that we do not get a refund. He stated that the window sticker doesn’t show bluecruise.

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my check today. 8 weeks to the day from when I sent the letter and a copy of the purchase agreement.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reached out to my dealer and they are just as clueless as usual. Said they mailed the check to us months ago but can see it wasnt cashed. Then stated they would cut us a check today and now are saying that the check goes to the finance company. What a shit show...

EDIT- Ford (contact # on SSM) is stating that the SSM has been closed. They issues the check directly to our dealership.
Nothing is adding up. Every call is a different answer. Sounds like the dealership has had our check for months and not planning on giving it to us.

Edit 2: Sales GM said my truck didn’t have bluecruise and that we do not get a refund. He stated that the window sticker doesn’t show bluecruise.
You took delivery when @Antho?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Late 2021. October I believe.
@Littlefx4
Then you should be receiving a letter from Ford followed by a check directly from Ford after you’ve returned the letter w/ the requested info.

Now there has been a few occasions of guys having their dealer cut them a check. They’d better keep that dealer in their back pocket, that’s for damn sure.

Edit to add…like you, I took delivery in October, 7 October to be exact. Received letter on 1 June, mailed the same day, & got check 1st week in Aug.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free