Blue Interior Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iceman82

Reaction score
BadWRP is 100% right. I was apprehensive about the new black and blue. I just picked my truck up and they look great! It's sort of like Code Orange, pictures don't capture what they look like in person. You won't be disappointed.
Same here. Wasn’t sure I was gonna like the blue but it’s one of my favorite things about the truck.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered my 2022 in December 2021, the idea was that it was going to be entirely blue. When it changed over to a blue/black split, I was a little skeptical. However, I'm coming from a 2014 Raptor SE with the red/black seats, so when i saw the blue/black seats in my Atlas blue truck, I was stunned how nice it all blended together. Was it a surprise swap? Absolutely. Do I think it worked out well? Yup

stillwaiting

Reaction score
I'll chime in. I have a 22' 37 pkg with the blue interior. The full blue interior to blue/black interior was a change from 21'MY to 22'MY without any notification from Ford. I was expecting all blue and I received black/blue. I was disappointed before seeing the truck but after seeing it in person, its bad ***. the black & blue combo looks great and is a bit less loud but still exotic-ish, if that makes any sense.

I dont have any pets in my truck but the alcantara should clean up easily with brush.
Thanks for clarifying that. I guess I'll just have to wait to see it in person, but honestly at this point after 10 months of waiting I'll be okay with whatever color interior they want to give me. I just don't understand why we weren't explicitly notified of the change.

37PP is the only thing I care about. It's necessary to properly pavement pound the Raptor in Florida.

OP
OP
MidnightSpecial

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a tinfoil theory. They changed over to blue/black because of the Raptor R's black recaros. It helped them save a buck on the supply chain side just to change the alcantara inserts but keep the black leather

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a 2020 with the black and blue and now I have a 2021 with the all blue. Both are super nice in person and I would be happy with either. I would give a slight edge to the all blue for my taste but you'll like whichever you get I am sure.

Jakes Raptor

Reaction score
I have an agate black 22 35” raptor with blue/black Racaros…it was weird at first, because I wasn’t used to it…but I absolutely love it and every time someone new climbs into the passenger seat, they make a comment about it before their butt hits the seat. it looks badass to me.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an Iconic Silver with the Recaros. My detail guy makes a comment about the interior every time. Says its his favorite interior right now.

Zybane

Reaction score
How is the seat comfort with the blue Ricaro's? I drove a 37PP with the regular black interior and loved the comfort of the seats. Are the blue Ricaros harder? I'd hate to pay extra for a less comfortable seat for long distance drives. I like a soft seat.