Blue Flame wheel/tire setups

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Wheels & Tires Forum [GEN 1]' started by ineedaBubble, Apr 20, 2018.

Sponsored By: Texas Motorworx
  1. ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble FRF Addict

Since the last Blue Flame wheel thread hasn't been updated in nearly 5 years, I decided to go ahead and create this brand new thread, rather than bumping the outdated one.

I need some inspiration, as I'm close to being able to grab a set of wheels for my truck. Even though "everyone has them", I'm probably going with Method wheels. They're good looking, affordable, and people continue to buy them for a reason.

I'm leaning towards a bronze set of wheels, ideally the NVs or the Roosts, as I really love the contrast of the bronze with the blue flame. But I also like the matte black NVs, Grids and Mesh wheels.

So, for you fellas with Blue Flames, let's see your setups. Oh, and please be sure to include as much info (e.g. sizes, brands, relevant suspension/body modifications) as possible.

Thanks in advance!!

2. SHAI HULUD

SHAI HULUD Full Access Member

Blue Flame w/ 17" Matte Black Method Mesh, Vince's SVT center caps, black Gorilla lugs & Blue Flame Powdercoated Bolts to match.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ineedaBubble likes this.
  3. BlueGoliath96

BlueGoliath96 Member

Nice looking method wheels , and just in love with the offset they give you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ineedaBubble likes this.
  4. traxiii

traxiii Full Access Member

Those are sweet!

5. Marcsc1

Marcsc1 Full Access Member

Do you have another pic showing the wheels on the truck? Was thinking of doing same blue on methods and want to see how it looks.
    Thanks!