Blue Cruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 21 feb 4. Invoice wasn’t corrected. Every time I ask my sales guy about the refund I get the run around- do we know if the refunds went to the dealer?

I sent my letter in with the documentation and they denied me saying it needed to be received by September 30. I’m gonna go ripshit on Ford and sue them even if the lawyer takes all the $795.

Ford waited months to send this crap out and then expects a lighting turn around. Get effed

casas

Reaction score
I’m having the same issue despite having a case open since May. Curious how you found out about the denial, and when you submitted your paperwork.

If you are serious about a lawsuit I’d be game to talk with you as I’m in the same situation.
I sent my letter in with the documentation and they denied me saying it needed to be received by September 30. I’m gonna go ripshit on Ford and sue them even if the lawyer takes all the $795.

Ford waited months to send this crap out and then expects a lighting turn around. Get effed
I’m in the same boat. Got my MY21 on January 9th and have had a case open with ford customer service about the refund since March. Confirmed me and my raptor qualify but never even sent me a letter. Because of this forum I was able to get ford to email me the letter. Sent it back in September and still no refund. Called and they said they sent me a denial with no explanation; told a supervisor would contact me in 24 hours (that was 10 days ago).

If you are serious about a lawsuit let’s talk, as I am very serious.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent mine early October and then received a letter back in early November denying it for being late.

I then chatted with Ford support and they pointed me to dealer. I talked to the general manager and he really stepped up to the plate and said let me take care of this I signed a letter saying i acknowledged I wouldn’t get blue cruise and the dealership sent me the check.

If you get nowhere with dealer then just file in small claims court. I can’t imagine Ford is going to waste a lot of resources on that