Blue Cruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heisenberg23

Reaction score
Well that’s shady
Now I have to track down MY cash with the dealer and with no notice of this?? Something isn’t adding up
Yeah I agree because when I called my dealership they already got the money and said it was an error and they weren't supposed to so I think alot of the dealerships are just gonna keep it which is absolute BS so I would definitely reach out to your sales guy cuz if I didn't say anything they would have just kept the money

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great now I need to call my dealer. I got my truck in January. so shady.

This is the contact my dealer gave me about the refund. guess its time to call again.

800-392-3673

Heisenberg23

Reaction score
great now I need to call my dealer. I got my truck in January. so shady.

This is the contact my dealer gave me about the refund. guess its time to call again.

800-392-3673
Yeah my dealer first told me ford would send it to me directly I waited 2 months then messaged my sales guy saying I have yet to receive the refund then he called me back 2 hrs later and said the check will be ready in a week or 2 and I just picked up the check today crazy that if I didn't keep on it the dealership was just gonna keep the money I just hope all you guys can get it total BS that the dealerships are so shady

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah my dealer first told me ford would send it to me directly I waited 2 months then messaged my sales guy saying I have yet to receive the refund then he called me back 2 hrs later and said the check will be ready in a week or 2 and I just picked up the check today crazy that if I didn't keep on it the dealership was just gonna keep the money I just hope all you guys can get it total BS that the dealerships are so shady

@Heisenberg23
Kinda getting the run around too. They told me i had to get my recalls fixed before they could process the refund. I had the recalls fixed and now the only person with "credentials" to do the refund is on vacation. Was your check from ford or the dealership?

Heisenberg23

Reaction score
@Heisenberg23
Kinda getting the run around too. They told me i had to get my recalls fixed before they could process the refund. I had the recalls fixed and now the only person with "credentials" to do the refund is on vacation. Was your check from ford or the dealership?
Hey yeah my check came from Ford technically at least that's what the dealer told me but the dealership is the one who gave it to me its a shady story I kept asking my sales guy where my check was and he said he would look into it and then said they received the check and there was a clerical error and they didn't see it so if not for me asking the would have absolutely kept it so just keep on them because there definitely not trustworthy

NeoLeo

Reaction score
Received the "Special Action 22L02" letter requiring the owner to send back the signed "Owner Information Waiver - Customer Satisfaction Program 22L02" along with a copy of the original sales agreement to:

Ford Motor Company
Field Service Action 22L02
PO BOX 1634
Southgate, MI 48195-9907

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received the "Special Action 22L02" letter requiring the owner to send back the signed "Owner Information Waiver - Customer Satisfaction Program 22L02" along with a copy of the original sales agreement to:

Ford Motor Company
Field Service Action 22L02
PO BOX 1634
Southgate, MI 48195-9907
Just got the same thing
Why in the f do they need the sale agreement…. Whatever

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's another hoop to jump through, they obviously know you bought the truck. I got 2 letters today, i bought 2 last year. Of course i dont have the agreements but i'm sending what i do have and fingers crossed they don't screw me.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am guessing the person I talked to was somewhat right. she said the letter will start going out in May. ha. should have said June.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 21 feb 4. Invoice wasn’t corrected. Every time I ask my sales guy about the refund I get the run around- do we know if the refunds went to the dealer?