Blue Cruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hpschrank

Reaction score
Has anyone applied for and received the refund for Blue Cruise hardware that we now have no use for? If so, can you share the process you went thru? Thanks!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was given a number by my salesperson. the person I talked to said there was nothing we had to do FORD is in the process of getting the refunds out. They have all purchaser info from when the sale was completed. I figured I'd wait only few weeks and call back.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
Same.. Since September and heard nothing.. Ford support said letters were supposed to go out in March.. well I’ve heard nothing. Sales Person i had was completely useless… Sales manager tried to help but couldn’t get much info… Love the truck… hate this process. Blue Cruise was one of the reasons i bought truck… but definitely not the only reason.

Heisenberg23

Reaction score
I just received mine today and I went through the dealership I dealt with my sales guy said that his dealership received the money from Ford and the dealership cut me a check

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received mine today and I went through the dealership I dealt with my sales guy said that his dealership received the money from Ford and the dealership cut me a check
Well that’s shady
Now I have to track down MY cash with the dealer and with no notice of this?? Something isn’t adding up