Blinker problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silver2Raptor

Reaction score
Yeah same thing happened with mine hyper blinking on passenger side ,hill descend fault comes on to let you know after 2 days of not changing , Raptor forum saved me a bunch of headaches, just changed 2 bulbs for the breaks but the small LEDs are parking lights from what dealer told me ,same things will happen if they go out too, bad *** GEN. 1 RAPTOR !!! Those small LEDs 69 dollars a pop just wiggle a little bit if it goes out ,or check wiring ,it was my assumption that LED life last a long time

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...it was my assumption that LED life last a long time

The actual LED will last 20,000-50,000 hours to half brightness if they aren't over driven. Over drive them and that can drop dramatically. When it comes to household LED bulbs, it's not the LED that fails, it's the electrolytic capacitors drying out because of the heat. Bulb life is nowhere near LED life, which is what they spec on the package. If you want LEDs at home, buy the LED fixture and replace the incandescent fixture. Once you get away from the bulb form factor, it's much easier to get heat out of the package. LED bulbs are often poor replacements for incandescent bulbs in general.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just replaced some florescent bulbs with LEDs, said on the pacckage "may last up to 32 years", say what!!!! That means I won't have to change them again until I'm 103, win.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just replaced some florescent bulbs with LEDs, said on the pacckage "may last up to 32 years", say what!!!! That means I won't have to change them again until I'm 103, win.

And you may already be a winner. Better contact Publisher's Clearing House ASAP.