Blemish on hood?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I waxed my truck 2 days after getting it home, and noticed a raised line about 4 to 5 inches long. It is under the paint right in the middle of the two heat extracting vents, and to the the very front of vents. As I waxed I kept trying to rub it out until I realized it must be in the fiberglass. Is this just a point of structural support making this area raised or what? Hopefully this is normal. So I guess I want to know do others have this on their trucks, or should I check into it?

Take your Raptor to the dealership and have them look at it with you. That's what your warranty is for.

OP
OP
M

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I will try again tomorrow no sunshine just gloomy weather today. I will more than likely go to dealer that's a no brainer, but just wanted to see if this was norm ( of course you guys can't see what I'm talking about yet).

Last edited:

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 2011 has what looks like if it got a gray primer over spray on the hood right in front above the grill, doesnt come off with clay bar, not rail dust...dealer just shrugs shoulders..whatever they are getting it back when my 2013 arrives :)