Black SCAB with bead locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of Raptor ownership and the forum!

Enjoy your ride

BTW, I have a buddy who has a Toyota with beadlocks and he hates them. He calls them "mud catchers" as he says they collect pounds of mud and screw with his truck's suspension performance. He's going to remove his.

FWIW

OP
OP
mcurnow

mcurnow

Reaction score
I don't plan to ever use the bead locks as actual beadlocks.
I mostly bought them because I think if I want to sell them, I can get more than I paid.
My plan is to get steal rims, use the staun internal bead locks and MT tires for off road, and the Ford beadlock without the bead locks and stock tires for normal use.

Welcome to the world of Raptor ownership and the forum!

Enjoy your ride

BTW, I have a buddy who has a Toyota with beadlocks and he hates them. He calls them "mud catchers" as he says they collect pounds of mud and screw with his truck's suspension performance. He's going to remove his.

FWIW

Thanks for the info.

I don't plan to ever use the bead locks as actual beadlocks.
I mostly bought them because I think if I want to sell them, I can get more than I paid (kind of like TRD rims).
My plan is to get steel rims, use the staun internal bead locks and MT tires for off road, and the Ford beadlock without the bead locks and stock tires for normal use.