Black or White - Gen 3 - 37 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please!!! Black looks just as good muddied up. But looks the way better then white, when polish up. Remote start is the cure for the “extra heat” a black truck has. Maybe if it was Cadillac pearl white, would it be okay. Haha
I never ask opinion on truck colors. Besides my wife who would I listen to?? I don’t even listen to her. As she wanted me to buy the Tonka truck because it’s yellow!! ‍♂️
Yeah my wife is the last person I also would listen to. She hated my Mustang.....
15.jpg

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could do black and then PPF the entire thing to help with scratches. Black looks amazing when its clean which lasts for what seems like 15-20 seconds after it is washed.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Black is a lot of work and shows everything. White from my experience stays cleaner and doesn't show as much and stays cooler. But everyone has there opinion and you will have to decide what your gut tells you to go with.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
You mentioned Avalanche also. Out of Black, White, and Avalanche, it is a no brainer. Avalanche. Black if you really are going to stick to one of those colors. Looks best when it is clean.

Heinz

Reaction score
When I was looking for a Gen 2 I was looking for white. I’ve always had white vehicles prior and liked them. Found a deal on a black Raptor, though, and I took it. I now prefer the black and would likely do black again if I were to buy a Gen 3.

That said, I park my truck in the garage and I only hand wash it to avoid swirl marks.

Here’s how I’d choose: if you’ll be parking in a garage and you plan to avoid automatic car washes, black all day. If you park outside and don’t want to spend the time or money to hand wash, do white. Or, if you don’t care about swirl marks, do black either way.

OP
OP
N

nwjones1117

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. It will be outside unfortunately as I don’t think it will in garage with my wife’s vehicle. I had a black f150. Nonissue I keep my stuff clean.

Thoughts on silver ?

Just want thoughts on what looks baddest/meanest , haha

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. It will be outside unfortunately as I don’t think it will in garage with my wife’s vehicle. I had a black f150. Nonissue I keep my stuff clean.

Thoughts on silver ?

Just want thoughts on what looks baddest/meanest , haha
Then you're wanting to go black because that is the baddest/meanest.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Avalanche FTW. Light enough to look white in some light and to hide dirt and scratches, but not white enough to be interesting. If the choice is black and white, I vote white. But then I scratch mine up and wash them twice a year whether they need it or not ...