Black or White - Gen 3 - 37 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwjones1117

Reaction score
I tell you, I am struggling on whether to go with a Black or White Raptor 37 package. I am completely 50/50. I have owned black and white in previous vehicles and like the Raptor in Both. I like the contrast with the White, but I think the Black is completely tough as hell.

What are your thoughts in the 37 Raptor? What looks best? Black or White?

Many Thanks

OP
OP
N

nwjones1117

Reaction score
Black is absolutely the best color especially out of white and black. That being said...I will never own a white or black vehicle again.
What color do you prefer in the Raptor ? I took a hard look at the Avalanche but never have seen it, so couldnt roll the dice. The order sits today as black, but im just a phone call away from changing, lol.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me say I'm anti-white(that sounds bad) because every vehicle in the military is white....Navy. It still gets dirty and scratched and black is even worse for it. For what sense it makes..and I never thought about it till just now...I went with LFG....because every ship is grey....and now it sounds like a dumb idea and rather contridictive....hahaha. But your choice isn't about my choice....you do you.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a black 2019 802a and a white 2021. I kinda miss the black but that Ingot silver. you can’t really go wrong with either. It’s your choice!

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
119,000 miles on my black 2018 and she still looks good!! White looks like a company truck. When I owned my business, I did not want a white fleet like every one else, so I went navy blue F150‘s. I turn 40 next year and my mid life crisis will be a Code Orange.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 25

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All the scratches and imperfections show up in black. White is the best for that but its boring.

gxgn

Reaction score
Personally I would go with white For these reasons:
1. Dealing with the additional cleaning required by black cars
2. considering how much polishing it takes to make a black vehicle look good
3. dealing with the super hot interior in the summer

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please!!! Black looks just as good muddied up. But looks the way better then white, when polish up. Remote start is the cure for the “extra heat” a black truck has. Maybe if it was Cadillac pearl white, would it be okay. Haha
I never ask opinion on truck colors. Besides my wife who would I listen to?? I don’t even listen to her. As she wanted me to buy the Tonka truck because it’s yellow!! ‍♂️