Black or Ruby Red Super cab special edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where there is a black or ruby red super cab special edition for sale?

OP
OP
B

blbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 super cab now and wanted to upgrade to a 2014 super cab.

Twistedpopa

Reaction score
Has anyone seen on in NV or CA (preferable northern areas) that might be available at or near MRSP? I saw a Ruby Red on in Elk Grove, CA last week but the were asking $5K over.

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do wish you the best of luck. I searched, and searched, and searched...and the few I found on the West Coast wouldn't deal at all; each of them had ADMs. I personally found more NOT on the West Coast and they would sell them without ADMs (at the time...this was about a month ago). Even with help of dealer location services, it was still quite a daunting task but in the end luck would have it I got one delivered a few weeks back. Best of luck to ya, I'll keep my eyes open.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope I don't ever run up on a new Black Special Edition... that might potentially cause me to trade!

stealth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 Scabs are very hard to find

Before I bought my Screw last month I tried looking for Scabs and there was only one Ruby Red available in my entire tri-state area. Of course that dealer wanted an extra 10K markup just to transfer it to my local dealer. I ended up with a 2014 Black SE Screw and couldn't be happier. Love the extra interior space and the 36 gallon tank. Better version and better color, in my opinion. Also, I hear the Screws hold their value much better than the Scabs. Best of luck with your search.