Black or Avalanch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Black is best when fastidiously maintained... ...If I had a slave in my garage, I would have ordered black. But, I would have been the slaveboy, so no thank you to black for me.

^^This^^

I LOVE the look of a clean black truck. I HATE being the one trying to get/keep it clean.

When it comes to washing my vehicles, I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally challenged... :biggrin:

Vikingrl

Reaction score
I went with avalanche, I have a black Denali and it's dirty 2 hours after leaving the car wash. It's beautiful when clean but I can't deal with it looking dirty all the time. I don't have time to wash it every 2 days or sit at the car wash all the time.

Jmac

Reaction score
I love black but I am super lazy when it comes to washing. So I'm going with Avalanche if I can ever find one MSRP.

Even my wife said NO to black because she knows how bad I am with keeping it clean.

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What you are asking is like asking Blonde or Brunette., which one would you marry? You're the one that needs to be happy with it, especially with this much money being laid down. Because if you don't like, it'll cost you as much as a divorce!

Plus, depends where you live. I live in Phoenix. Done the black truck before. Nothing like having to use a towel to close the tonneau cover in the summer time, and for God's sake don't lean on it, you'll melt to it!