Black Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy to help. I even spoke to mcgard before ordering. Maybe the wheels on the 37PP are slightly different.

EVOVII

Reaction score
Back from the dead…..

Is there a black mcgard spline drive that has been confirmed to work with the 37pp

Leaning towards

McGard 65515BK Black Spline Drive (M14 x 1.5) 1.648”​

Also read somewhere on this forum that spline isn’t recommended for 150lb applications. Fake news?

bfairless

Reaction score
I just ordered a set. I called them and they said that they would work with my factory bead lock wheels. I will let you all know.
update: just got mine in. no problems installing them, they were just too thin looking IMO. I like the beefier look of the original Ford Part. I am going to keep looking.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting my standard wheels on my '21 powder coated in a couple of weeks. 35" wheels - many of these lug nuts say not to use on OEM wheels. Like the original poster from a year or so ago - a complete set of black lugs with a lock per wheel would be excellent. Appreciate suggestions - The Ford ones seem a little pricey:

Although not much more than the McGards.

Thanks!

SDR581

Reaction score
My last truck had mcguards. Dealer refused to do tire rotations because the lug nuts were not stock size. Another dealer over torque them to the point where the tech broke a lug on two wheels.

Some ppl just don't take pride in their work anymore.

Last edited: