GEN 2 Black lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

costnsg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had one of my Gorilla lug nuts break when I was trying to remove it. I have the locking type with the factory type bevel. Shit. They were tight as hell after rotation at the tire store and I put a pipe on a breaker bar to get it loose. Now I have a problem to deal with. Anyway, I like the look of these lugs and had to replace the factory lugs due to impact wrenches at tire store not getting along well with factory, two part nuts. I just can't advocate for them anymore after having one break.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had no issues at all with black spline-drive McGard nuts on several previous vehicles.
I particularly like that they have a rotating washer at the base.
Keeps the wheels from getting gouged.
I just ordered a chrome set for the Raptor.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had one of my Gorilla lug nuts break when I was trying to remove it. I have the locking type with the factory type bevel. Shit. They were tight as hell after rotation at the tire store and I put a pipe on a breaker bar to get it loose. Now I have a problem to deal with. Anyway, I like the look of these lugs and had to replace the factory lugs due to impact wrenches at tire store not getting along well with factory, two part nuts. I just can't advocate for them anymore after having one break.

Not sure if you saw this...

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/broken-lug-nut-damn-it.73166/

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the part number is for the McGard black lug nuts for my 2018?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know what the part number is for the McGard black lug nuts for my 2018?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I noted it at some point on this thread already but here’s a snapshot of my order from summit racing. Mcgard are pretty much the best lugnuts you can get.

9744D946-F8D9-46B0-8E5B-53472E423620.jpeg