GEN 2 Black lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I’m probably opening myself up... but hear me out.

Colorlugs

They make the simple little rubber caps to go over your stock lug nut. They were recommended to me when when i was trying to find black lug nuts for a Tundra TRDPro... to match its stock black wheels. As i recall, there were not tons of options for its style lug nut. Everything i looked at pretty much got crappy reviews for corrosion, fading, etc.

Not gonna lie... they looked awesome. Now, you have to pop them off when you need to pull a wheel off but they give a special little tool used to help pull them off. Easy to clean, etc.

I’m debating powder coating my 2019 beadlocks black. And if i do, I’ll likely put those on. As cheesy as they sound... they looked really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had those on my 2014 FX4.

SAM_0255.JPG

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had those on my 2014 FX4.

View attachment 123869

Thanks for posting that... i couldn’t find a pic of mine that was close up enough... and didn’t want to grab one off their website. Most don’t know what they are... but they really do look nice and won’t get all chalky or corrode. A bit of a deterrent too because no thief will take the extra 5 min. To pop them off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the gorillas today look great !! Only pieces of chrome are now now gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mbdurham, do you have pics of your truck from a distance with the new black lug nuts on? I wanted to see how they'd look with the whole truck in a photo as opposed to just the wheels. Or even a photo of the black lug nuts on stock 17-18 beadlocks.

Last edited: