GEN 2 BLACK FRIDAY THREAD - post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thepro8

Reaction score
When you want to get either one of those, I can hook you up with a great deal, Black Friday or not. We sell a lot of brands of tonneau covers at unbelievable prices from what I am told. :)

Thanks Rick, I tried to PM you on Facebook. I just bought the pedal commander from you. I would deathly like to see a price on the backflip MX 4 & F1.

2018 raptor

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks Rick, I tried to PM you on Facebook. I just bought the pedal commander from you. I would deathly like to see a price on the backflip MX 4 & F1.

2018 raptor

I am not on Bookface that much. Just checked here and there, don't see anything. Did you use the promo code for the pedal commander here or on facebook? Cause there are different ones. Mine is PCFRFBLACKFRIDAY

I will send you an PM on the prices this weekend on those two covers here on FRF.

thepro8

Reaction score
I am not on Bookface that much. Just checked here and there, don't see anything. Did you use the promo code for the pedal commander here or on facebook? Cause there are different ones. Mine is PCFRFBLACKFRIDAY

I will send you an PM on the prices this weekend on those two covers here on FRF.

Bought my pedal commander with the Veterans Day code. Probably should have waited. Was delivered about a week and a half ago.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thanks to the FRF supporting vendors

Y’all offered some pretty good deals. I look for my Raptor swag at supporting vendors first, and bought from more than one this season.

soulsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick note to thank all the folks at Freedom Motorsports.

I purchased the Pedal Commander and apparently forgot to put the Black Friday discount code in. I didn't even know about it until I received an unsolicited refund from them after they noticed I had overpaid, even though the omission was mine.

That's the kind of honesty and customer service that one doesn't forget.

Thanks again.