GEN 2 BLACK FRIDAY THREAD - post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
some of the deals that I've seen on king and fox shocks are rather tempting, but I am hesitant to pull the trigger until I figure out if I want to go med or long travel. I'd hate to drop 5K on coilovers/shocks, only to need to replace them when I put a bed cage in or want to go mid travel on the front.

But for those interested, SDHQ has pretty nice pricing on both.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
some of the deals that I've seen on king and fox shocks are rather tempting, but I am hesitant to pull the trigger until I figure out if I want to go med or long travel. I'd hate to drop 5K on coilovers/shocks, only to need to replace them when I put a bed cage in or want to go mid travel on the front.

But for those interested, SDHQ has pretty nice pricing on both.

If you do mid travel and a bed cage, you only need to replace the rear shocks. Bolt on mid travel kits usually use the factory replacement coilovers.

SDHQ still doesn’t actually have king replacements in yet.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Last edited:

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you do mid travel and a bed cage, you only need to replace the rear shocks. Bolt on mid travel kits usually use the factory replacement coilovers.

SDHQ still doesn’t actually have king replacements in yet.

We run a 2.5 race series coilover to achieve proper spring rates due to increased leverage ratios when utilizing stock Coil buckets

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We run a 2.5 race series coilover to achieve proper spring rates due to increased leverage ratios when utilizing stock Coil buckets

"Bolt on mid travel kits usually use the factory replacement coilovers."

Last edited:

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
understood, however i've been looking at front set ups that are dual shock, which changes things a tad.

Most mid travel kits allow for a "dual shock setup." The difference is a bypass mount and a bypass shock. They're the same thing and use the factory replacement coilovers.

Except SVC of course because they're special.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Most mid travel kits allow for a "dual shock setup." The difference is a bypass mount and a bypass shock. They're the same thing and use the factory replacement coilovers.

Except SVC of course because they're special.

Special is a new one [emoji23]

63330e609549c1d16a338328ea7843a7.jpg

thepro8

Reaction score
Just got my pedal commander and just ordered my SVC CAS.

Now just need a tonneau cover and potentially LEDs now.

Still have 2 months before my raptor is delivered lol.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Just got my pedal commander and just ordered my SVC CAS.

Now just need a tonneau cover and potentially LEDs now.

Still have 2 months before my raptor is delivered lol.

When you want to get either one of those, I can hook you up with a great deal, Black Friday or not. We sell a lot of brands of tonneau covers at unbelievable prices from what I am told. :)