Black Friday Sale Starts NOW 11/23 thru 11/29 and 12/3 (on some items)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
John, I have 3 BD lights currently in the bumper of my Gen2 on each side. I've seen your post and video of the Rigid lights, all 3, fitting there on the Gen3.

1. Is it difficult to remove the factory lights?

2. Will my BD lights I currently have fit?

3. I'm guessing all I have to buy from you is the brackets? I've always thought your brackets were the best. Don't currently have yours.
Hey John, when you get a chance, can you please reply. Ty.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with him a few minutes ago before placing an order. He stated no difficulty at all…that there’s a few 8mm bolt on each side keeping them in place.
Did he have any info on the wiring? Looks like the Baja designs kit can tie in direct to the factory, but for SPV you need a couple different harnesses.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if the factory fog switch will work if you get both the triple pair harness and aux 1 harnesses?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks - So I would need this to run the wires back up to the spot next to the batter and then the triple harness to run them back down to the lights?
Yes, the relocation harness plugs right into the factory harness bringing the two factory wires to the bundle of five. This now gives you 7 usable wire by the battery…6 upfitter wires + 1 fog switch wire should you want to run something off the fog switch. Additionally for an easier install, you can opt for his plug-n-play harness that’ll have connectors on the end, ready to go. Fog wire is 10 amp btw.