Black Friday Sale Starts NOW 11/23 thru 11/29 and 12/3 (on some items)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, it's that time....

Almost Everything is on sale! With some very special deals on select items-

All Baja Designs - 15% off MSRP 11/26 until Midnight Eastern Nov 29th

All Diode Dynamics - 15% additional 11/22 until Midnight Dec 3rd

Morimoto - 25% off MSRP 11/22 until Midnight Nov 29th

ROUSH - 5% additional off sale prices on select Cold Air Kits & Exhausts 11/25 until Midnight Nov 29th

All SPV Branded Products & Kits, 10% off sale prices 11/22 until midnight Nov 29th

Visit us at:

Other discounts and offers excluded from specific Black Friday sales listed above.

Please reach out with any questions!

info @ spvparts.com

Last edited:

jmundy41

Reaction score
I have a question about the

2021-2022 FORD RAPTOR BAJA DESIGNS SPORT & PRO TRIPLE FOG LIGHT KITS​

What Does the additional wiring harness do? I’m just trying to figure out if I need that or not.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a question about the

2021-2022 FORD RAPTOR BAJA DESIGNS SPORT & PRO TRIPLE FOG LIGHT KITS​

What Does the additional wiring harness do? I’m just trying to figure out if I need that or not.
Sure.
So the lights themselves come with basic harnesses for each pair. With those, you can cut them down and crimp them together, etc to use them. It does take some time to manipulate them to make them a clean install.

We have a custom plug n play harness system that just plugs into each light and comes out at the switches.
From there, we have weatherproof connectors on that end as well and we provide connectors to add to your switch wires. Then you can just plug them in, or plug and unplug them any time.

This video shows you the layout options on our plug n play harness system-

jmundy41

Reaction score
Sure.
So the lights themselves come with basic harnesses for each pair. With those, you can cut them down and crimp them together, etc to use them. It does take some time to manipulate them to make them a clean install.

We have a custom plug n play harness system that just plugs into each light and comes out at the switches.
From there, we have weatherproof connectors on that end as well and we provide connectors to add to your switch wires. Then you can just plug them in, or plug and unplug them any time.

This video shows you the layout options on our plug n play harness system-

Thanks John! I am going to buy the Baja design pro package triple lights. Which plug n play do you recommend?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks John! I am going to buy the Baja design pro package triple lights. Which plug n play do you recommend?
When you add the custom triple harness, just be sure you select the WP adapters which fit the Baja lights.

Here is a link-

As far as which Baja lights you select, that’s up to you.

If you don’t need an SAE street legal light, I like this Spot, Driving Combo and wide cornering package

If you want a street legal light, then I like this spot, driving combo and SAE package. The SAE is street legal and a little more wide as a flood style similar to a wide cornering.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the best option if I want the Triple Fog Light kit and just want to tie in directly to the existing factory plugs? For example, have the wide cornering amber run off the factory fog button and the driving combo and spot run off the factory aux 1 switch?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have quick plug in adapters.
Which lights were you getting? Rigid? Baja? Diode?
Because the adapters are different.

John

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
John, I have 3 BD lights currently in the bumper of my Gen2 on each side. I've seen your post and video of the Rigid lights, all 3, fitting there on the Gen3.

1. Is it difficult to remove the factory lights?

2. Will my BD lights I currently have fit?

3. I'm guessing all I have to buy from you is the brackets? I've always thought your brackets were the best. Don't currently have yours.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have quick plug in adapters.
Which lights were you getting? Rigid? Baja? Diode?
Because the adapters are different.

John
Thanks John - I want to get the 3 BD light kit and basically run them similar to factory. Use the factory fog to connect to the amber wide cornering and the factory AUX 1 to run both the driving/combo and spots.