Black Friday deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Mad_raptor19

Reaction score
Anyone got experience with 4x4 truck leds just purchased Baja designs fog light sportsmen kit from them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Anyone got experience with 4x4 truck leds just purchased Baja designs fog light sportsmen kit from them ?

They’re a great supporting vendor here. If you were on the east coast, you might have already received the order ;-) I had one order that was a day from ordering to receiving.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

yep. They are legit. Bought a lot of lights from them over the last few years.

Anyone seen any deals on dometic or arb fridges? I really want to retire my cooler.

Last edited:

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Great Supporting Vendor on here! Bought my Alpharex lights and 3rd brake light from

Great Supporting Vendor! Bought my Alpharex headlights from him. Best price by far.