Black Beauties

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the pricing on these:

fronts: glossy black anodize
polished reservoir
Nickel plating
Glossy black powder coated coils
$800.00 in options

rears: glossy black anodize
polished reservoir
Nickel plating
$600.00 in options

How do they handle compare to the Fox's? I have been thinking about long travel, etc. but I am up in the air (and broke at the moment haha)

OP
OP
K

King Shocks

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How do they handle compare to the Fox's? I have been thinking about long travel, etc. but I am up in the air (and broke at the moment haha)

Like Jason says, the damping performance is second to none. When you purchase anything for your Raptor you should look at VALUE as opposed to the cheapest price. We get shocks in that are crash damaged and/or pounded after a race like the Baja 1000 or King of the Hammers. Kings can be rebuilt and if necessary, repaired with new parts so they can outlast the life of your Raptor. Every shock we build is made from the same quality components on the same state-of-the-art equipment and built to the same strict precision tolerances as our Pure Race shocks used in the top levels of professional racing.They will be the last shocks you ever buy for your Raptor.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the pricing on these:

fronts: glossy black anodize
polished reservoir
Nickel plating
Glossy black powder coated coils
$800.00 in options

rears: glossy black anodize
polished reservoir
Nickel plating
$600.00 in options

So the price would be what the normal king shocks would be plus the option cost? Or is that the price for the shocks?? If so shit I can have that in about 2 weeks haha 800 for front 600 for rear hell yea :birgits_tiredcoffee

OP
OP
K

King Shocks

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the price would be what the normal king shocks would be plus the option cost? Or is that the price for the shocks?? If so shit I can have that in about 2 weeks haha 800 for front 600 for rear hell yea :birgits_tiredcoffee

That is the pricing for the options only. When you start changing colors and processes it goes from a standard part to a custom build.