Black, Atlas, and Antimatter - Picking 2022 Color

Which one do you like best (thinking resale and appeal)

• Black

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • Atlas Blue

Votes: 41 28.5%
  • Antimatter Blue

Votes: 55 38.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already had a “antimatter” color before. It was cool having the black yet blue but like regular black it was dirty the second you washed it. I am not a huge fan of black cars/trucks. They are a bit bla and I don’t think the give that sinister look.

I am biased as hell because I prefer model specific colors like Ford Performace Blue (which I have). The atlas blue is close to FPB. I have had many model specific colors in other makes which ads that little bit of specialness above the std colors.

In the end, your money and your truck. Buy the color truck that makes you want to turn back and get one last look as you walk away. That is the color you pick

OP
OP
NHDude4

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the end, your money and your truck. Buy the color truck that makes you want to turn back and get one last look as you walk away. That is the color you pick
Frustrating. None of the current color offering feel like they'll quite do this. Hopefully AMB grows on me once I have it. For me Lead Foot and Avalanche are the only colors Ford has done Raptors in that really have that look back and say wow factor.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you still waiting on a 2021 order? I really wanted LF but it's gone for 2022. Frankly I think Ford did a crap job and there are no truly interesting colors for 2022 if you're not into red and orange.

Real question, what's all the "work" that everyone talks about with AMB? Like, run it through the touch free wash once a week? What other work is there?
Yes a 21 it’s built but waiting on a chip . I wish they had Avalanche or Terrain but also like LFG and AMB .

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at antimatter vs black next to each other and it was black / again!

SR12

Reaction score
Jealous. I love LFG
As another NH dude (holderness) LFG is played out by Toyota and Hyundai. And apparently raptors. Had an Audi rs5 in basically LFG (nardo gray) but within 60-ish days the guy across the street had a Tacoma in the same color, same with another person right down the road, and saw LFG-ish simp cars on the road all over the place. Have only seen one AMB since I ordered in June, and it wasn’t a raptor. LFG is great but if exclusivity is what you’re after I wouldn’t go for it. Might be the same case for AMB but not from what I’ve seen. Regardless, get what YOU like **** everyone else.

lobsterman

Reaction score
Just FYI Code orange does not have any metallic, it's like the lead foot color, nonmetallic
Others on this forum have said the same thing. Just baffles me why they would call it code orange metallic if there’s no metallic in it. I ordered mine in code orange without ever seeing it in person assuming there was metallic in it. Have passed a couple on the highway but still have not seen one up close. I’m sure I will love it anyway, many have said they love the color.