Black, Atlas, and Antimatter - Picking 2022 Color

Which one do you like best (thinking resale and appeal)

• Black

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • Atlas Blue

Votes: 41 28.5%
  • Antimatter Blue

Votes: 55 38.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NHDude4

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really like AMB , I ordered LFG though .
Are you still waiting on a 2021 order? I really wanted LF but it's gone for 2022. Frankly I think Ford did a crap job and there are no truly interesting colors for 2022 if you're not into red and orange.
As long as I’m not the one doing the work, I like AMB.
Real question, what's all the "work" that everyone talks about with AMB? Like, run it through the touch free wash once a week? What other work is there?

bengaltiger14

Reaction score
Fingers crossed that improves but it is what it is if so. It was 4 months when I ordered my 2018, so a little longer under current conditions isn't too bad. Dealer told me to leave off the tonneau cover because it might hold up the rest. I'm guessing there are a lot of factors that come into play.
The dealer told me to leave off the tonneau cover as well because of the same reason.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Real question, what's all the "work" that everyone talks about with AMB? Like, run it through the touch free wash once a week? What other work is there?
The constant washing is bad enough, but the real time sink is buffing out all of the scratches.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts