Black, Atlas, and Antimatter - Picking 2022 Color

Which one do you like best (thinking resale and appeal)

• Black

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • Atlas Blue

Votes: 41 28.5%
  • Antimatter Blue

Votes: 55 38.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to place an order. Got a dealer who will do it at MSRP for me. I had a 2018 in LeadFoot and loved that color but it's not on the manu for 2022. Everything I've seen suggests Antimatter is super dark in most light conditions. Black on black is a cool look but I'd like a bit more pop. Never seen one in Atlas obviously but it looks interesting.

Since I'm totally on the fence I'm thinking I'd go with the one that most people would want, so it has better resale.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 9.20.33 AM.png

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have an antimatter car, it does get confused with black. i would do that over black. Atlas im not really sure i havent seen much of that color

Touringchef

Reaction score
Getting ready to place an order. Got a dealer who will do it at MSRP for me. I had a 2018 in LeadFoot and loved that color but it's not on the manu for 2022. Everything I've seen suggests Antimatter is super dark in most light conditions. Black on black is a cool look but I'd like a bit more pop. Never seen one in Atlas obviously but it looks interesting.

Since I'm totally on the fence I'm thinking I'd go with the one that most people would want, so it has better resale.

View attachment 338603
What dealer is selling at MSRP?