Black/Antimatter/Code Orange 37PP at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmog

Reaction score
Local place has like 4 37PP but still wants $17k ADM even as the market has started to go down.

I am a couple weeks from buying 1 of these, but won’t pay that much.

Anyone out there selling these at MSRP? I will travel and drive it back if I have to.

Would love a Raptor R but every place that has them across the country I can find want $150-$200…which is crazy talk.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Phone. Internet. Autotrader. Ford site (for inventory). Cars.com.

Now get to work...you will get out of it the time you put into it.

Good luck.

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I went on the hunt I had spreadsheets with dealership contact info and ADM. Otherwise you end up looking at the same inventory/dealership. Also, now can track who was the biggest ass hole and not buy from there in the future.

OP
OP
J

jmog

Reaction score
I think I just got lucky.

Just looked daily on the different websites and messaged a dealer about 200 miles away…

Black 37PP that someone put in an order for but couldn’t buy when it came in…

Dealership selling it to me at MSRP…

I already went through financing and pick it up Wednesday.

Will post the wonderful dealer and pictures once I have it in my possession.

Only “negative” is that it doesn’t have the 37PP or raptor decals on the rear fenders.

Guess the guy that ordered it didn’t like them. Either way I can add them later if I want them but can’t really see them well on a black truck anyway.

So yeah, after looking for months,
The literal week I am ready to buy (yearly bonus for down payment this week) I find one just a couple hours away with no ADM.